We are proud to serve worldwide customers and offer the best gaming experience possible.
As a professional company, we have created impressive online gaming that has satisfied millions of players and regular gamers, within our company.
However, sometimes within the pleasure of gaming and gambling, we understand that things do not always go to plan and the limit that a player sets on a daily basis.
We are compliant when it comes to fair gaming.
Please take a moment to have a quick browse of the following terms that we as a successful company, strongly believe you should consider when it comes to ‘Responsible Gaming’
Gambling, as a whole is entertaining and fun, however we understand, things don’t always go to plan.
- Only gamble when you feel it is the correct time to do so.
- Avoid at all costs, trying to chase gambling loses. Write the loss off, take a break from gaming that day. Look at continuing tomorrow: ONLY, if you feel it is the right decision
- Keep an eye on the time you have gambled.
- If you feel that you may have or could be potentially experiencing difficulties as a result of playing. Please contact our Casino Host team. We as a company can offer a broad and varied strategy to help with your spending responsibilities.
These are the guidelines of options we have in place to help our players:
- Permanently deactivate your account at the casino, upon written request.
- We can set a cooling off period where your account can be closed for an agreed length of time.
- If you would rather not receive any promotional material from us for a set time basis? You may unsubscribe from email promotion or contact our Casino Host team at anytime.
- We could in practice agree with you on set deposit limits on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Our online Casino is not designed or developed in any way to attract the gamers under the age of 21. Please remember that gambling in our online casino for those to whom are under the age of 21 years old is illegal.
- If within your household, you suspect an individual under the age of 21 could access our online Casino. We strongly advice that you take precautions to prevent a potentially criminal offence being committed.
We strongly advise that a member does not play our online Casino when in the presence of persons under the age of 21.
By adding a password to personal, family, public used devices can reduce a potentially criminal offence being committed.
- We advise that you do not leave the device you are playing on (PC, laptop, tablet, mobile, etc.) unattended. This can in practice could help reduce fraudulent activity, also: keeping your account as well as user name and passwords secure.
- If you suspect that your account has been compromised in any way. Please contact our fantastic Casino Host team. We strive as a company to handle issues with the greatest care and confidentiality assured at all times.
- As a company, we wish our members the very best of luck and enjoyment from our exciting online games. However, if you feel that you or any persons could benefit from help with a gaming/gambling addiction, please contact us or your local authorities for the correct help